If you often find yourself manually assigning RFQs to team members during the day, or have unique processes for specific customers, Rotabull may be able to help automate that work. Automation rules let you apply logic to incoming RFQs. Set a rule up once, and then it runs in the background!
This feature is only available for Admin users.
Automation rules come in three different flavors:
- Assign: Always assign RFQs that meet certain criteria to a salesperson or team
- Archive: Always archive RFQs from a specific customer or country
- Autoquote: Send an automatic response to an RFQ
You can add an assignment rule based on:
- Customer company name; for example, assign RFQs from "Delta Airlines" to an account manager; Note: currently, only companies in a linked ERP system are supported
- Customer email address ending; for example, assign RFQs coming from <any_address>@army.mil by adding a rule for @army.mil)
- Customer country; for example, assign RFQs from "United States" to an authorized distributor for that country
- ILS flag code associated with the ERP stock line
An archive rule moves matching RFQs to the Archived view immediately, skipping the inbox. They are still searchable. This is similar to a customer blocklist.
You can add an archive rule based on:
- Customer company name; Note: currently, only companies in a linked ERP system are supported
- Customer country
In case of a conflict, the rules are applied from top (first) to bottom (last). Only one rule can apply to an RFQ. You can drag to reorder.
Read more about autoquote rules here .
Updated 8 months ago