Click the images below for an in-depth understanding of:
- Part, quantity, condition code and respond-by date, directly from the marketplace RFQ or email
- Buyer contact information, directly from the RFQ or email
- Buyer comments
Rotabull will alert you if a requesting company is not already a company in your ERP.
Click on the icon and a ERP Company Match box will open. You can search your ERP company records, select an existing company, create a new company in the ERP using Rotabull, or decide not to match the company (quote will not be inserted into ERP).
- The condition code is populated automatically if provided by the buyer on the RFQ or email.
- Quantity is populated by the buyer request. Rotabull will display your stocklines with
available inventory for the part requested.
- Unit price is where you enter your quote price. A pop-up will display your last 5 quotes out of Rotabull with the date, customer company that received the quote, quantity and price quoted.
Step 1: Select the icon to open the stockline picker.
Step 2: Rotabull will show the available stocklines for the condition requested. You can also change the condition code and see stocklines for the same part in a different condition than requested.
Step 3: Rotabull will show the available stocklines for the condition requested. You can alsochange the condition code and see stocklines for the same part in a different condition than requested.
Step 4: In the stockline picker, you now have Unite Cost, List Price, and Sell Price available as populated in Quantum.
Want to add items in your response?
- add your most often used text to quotes by using Rotabull’s snippet feature.
- add notes about your quote to your customers.
- add a note to a specific part, rather than the entire quote, quote an alternate, or copy the line.
- add attachments from your desktop or from the Quantum using the stockline selected.
Updated about 2 years ago