PartsBase, is a marketplace that lets you list inventory and repair capabilities, as well as search for vendors who can supply various parts. Rotabull supports the following integrations with PartsBase:
- Listing: listing available parts on PartsBase
- RFQs: receiving RFQs from interested buyers into Rotabull
PartsBase requires a subscription
PartsBase charges an annual membership that varies in price based on features, number of users, negotiation, and other factors. These fees are not included in Rotabull's subscription.
To list your inventory to PartsBase through Rotabull, you'll need to provide some information about your PartsBase account to Rotabull. Here's how to get started.
- Head to Rotabull Settings > Integrations and input your PartsBase username and password. This should be the account that can update your listings and receive RFQs on Partsbase.com.
- Let Rotabull know you would like to activate the PartsBase listings integration. They will provision credentials with PartsBase for your account. A PartsBase representative may contact you for authorization.
- Ensure that your file format is set to the PartsBase default. If it is not, then you will need to contact [email protected] so that Rotabull updates are compatible:
File format mismatch may lead to errors
If the PartsBase inventory file format for your team does not match the Rotabull expected format, errors may result which will prevent your inventory from being displayed on PartsBase. If you have any questions, please reach out to Rotabull Support
PartsBase updates typically take a few minutes
If PartsBase detects any changes to the upload file format, the upload goes into a “manual queue” where it can take a few hours (or up to a day or two) to be shown live on the site. This occasionally happens unpredictably. Contacting PartsBase customer support can expedite approving an update from the manual queue.
To see PartsBase RFQs in Rotabull, we will need to provision API access for your account through PartsBase. Once you let your customer success manager know you'd like to use Rotabull for PartsBase RFQs, Rotabull will initiate the process on your behalf. You may need to provide approval to PartsBase.
Updated 9 months ago