❏ Install and connect Rotabull to your ERP System (instructions for Quantum or Pentagon 2000). If you have no ERP system and are uploading manual inventory or have inventory you want to list that's not in your ERP, use the template described here.
- For Pentagon, set up quote insertion template with the Rotabull technical setup team.
❏ Log in to Rotabull using your username and password, either by following the instructions in your welcome email, or by going directly to Rotabull and using the First Time User link to create a password.
❏ Under “Teams and Users”, invite your teammates or other users (e.g., Accounting, Inventory Management) who might need access to Rotabull.
❏ Enter your company and individual contact details in the Account Information settings tab.
❏ To brand your quotes and invoices, add your company logo and any disclaimers / terms & conditions in the Quoting settings.
- Enter username, password, and other information required for Inventory Locator Service (ILS), PartsBase, Locatory, ePlane, and The145.
- Follow the instructions on the card for StockMarket.aero.
- For b2b-aero (OneAero MRO), AVspares, and PartsLogistics, simply "Request Integration".
❏ Add listing rules here, or send your listing rules to us. Listing rules determine which parts and capabilities you want to include on the marketplaces, e.g., "I only want to list material with condition code "NE".
❏ To use features like "Buy Now", send invoices, or accept credit card payments, go through the 5-minute payments set up.
❏ If supported, link QuickBooks Online or another accounting system to enable invoice sync.
❏ Test Rotabull out by sending a sample RFQ. There are a few options to do this.
- Forward an emailed RFQ into Rotabull (via your account's unique inbound email address). You may have to wait a few minutes for it to be picked up.
- Go to "Deals" and click "Add an RFQ" manually on the left-hand sidebar.
❏ Confirm quotes are being synced correctly to your ERP system. Go to the “Quote” view in the left-hand sidebar under deals. The last column is “Sync”. If there is a green check, that means the quote has been synced to your ERP. Please cross-check and confirm with your ERP.
You're all set to use Rotabull!
Got stuck somewhere?
Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions.
Updated over 1 year ago